"Mountain Bugle" Bull Elk Beanies
Beanie Sizing Chart
With a tape measure, measure around your head at the widest part just above your ears. Compare the measurement to the size chart. since our fabrics stretches, choose the size just below your measurement for a snug fit, or go up a size for a more relaxed fit.
FEEL THE CALL OF THE WILD IN THIS UNIQUE ELK BEANIE!
Share your love of the majestic elk in this comfy beanie! You will love the soft bamboo lining of our beanies that is a moisture wicking fabric, so you won't sweat or itch in them, and they're perfect all year round - even when it's -30C! They're great for wearing under helmets, whether it's skiing, quadding, skating or cycling. They're also perfect to keep the wind out of your ears while walking or hiking, and hunters love them as you can tuck them easily into a pocket for those cool chilly mornings!
- Outer shell is made from 92% polyester & 8% spandex
- Lined with 95% bamboo rayon & 5% spandex
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Fabrics are highly pill resistant
- Available in: Youth: Sm/Med & Lg/XLg and Adult: Sm/Med & Lg/XLg
Machine wash & lay flat to dry.
Learn The Story Behind The Image CLICK HERE