"First Encounter" Grey Wolf Infant Leggings
GOT A WEE WOLF LOVER IN YOUR FAMILY?
Help the little ones share their love of nature with these gorgeous wolf leggings! They feature a photo of the beautiful alpha female wolf from the Bow Valley Pack, near Banff, AB! Durable and super comfy, the kids will love them so much they won't want to take them off! Wash after wash, their new favorite leggings will hold their shape and the vivid images won’t fade.
- Made from 88% polyester & 12% spandex hand sewn performance wear
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Includes a high waist thick elastic waistband finishing & cover stitched hems
- Quick-dry fabric
- Features Eco-Poly fibres that are considered eco-friendly as they require significantly less energy & water use during manufacturing
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your leggings in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.
- All measurements in accordance with US Standard Sizing.
- All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics.
- For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- Due to compression fit, we recommend upsizing one size.