"Tangled Creek Falls" Canadian Rockies Classic Leggings
SHARE YOUR LOVE OF NATURE ON THESE UNIQUE LEGGINGS!
What better way to show if off than on your legs? Whether you are dressing up to go out or work out, these well-made leggings featuring Tangle Creek Falls, located along the Columbia Icefiends Parkway in Alberta, Canada, will stand up to whatever you put them through. Ultra-stretch qucik drying fabric make these leggings extra comfy and long-lasting. Wash after wash, your new favorite leggings will hold their shape and the vivid image won't fade.
- Made from 88% polyester & 12% spandex. hand sewn performance wear
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- 1.5-inch elastic waistband finishing & cover stitched hems
- Quick-dry fabric Features Eco-Poly fibres that require significantly less energy & water use during manufacturing
- Due to our comfy compression fit, we recommend upsizing one size
No returns or exchanges on Limited Edition items. All sales are final.
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your leggings in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again!