"Wild Rose Garden" Wild Roses Beanies
Beanie Sizing Chart
With a tape measure, measure around your head at the widest part just above your ears. Compare the measurement to the size chart. since our fabrics stretches, choose the size just below your measurement for a snug fit, or go up a size for a more relaxed fit.
LET THE BEAUTY OF THE ALBERTA WILD ROSE ENVELOPE YOU AS YOU RECONNECT WITH NATURE!
Share you love of the wildflowers with this comfy wild rose beanie! You will love the soft bamboo lining of our beanies that is a moisture wicking fabric, so you won’t sweat or itch in them, and they’re perfect all year round – even when it’s -30C! They’re great for wearing under helmets, whether it’s skiing, quadding, skating or cycling. They’re also perfect to keep the wind out of your ears while walking or hiking, and they’re so lightweight that you can easily tuck them into a pocket! A great accessory for nature lovers who loves flowers!
- Outer shell is made from 92% polyester & 8% spandex
- Lined with 95% bamboo rayon & 5% spandex
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Fabrics are highly pill resistant
- Available in: Adult: Sm/Med & Lg/XLg
- Machine wash & lay flat to dry.