"Windows to the Soul" Face Masks - Great Grey Owl
We are all trying to go the extra mile right now to stay safe and sanitary in the face of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Part of that is covering our faces in public.
Our Canadian-made face coverings consist of:
- 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen that are silky soft against your skin
- Printed with permanent reactive inks that won't washout or fade away
- A light stainless-steel adjustable nose piece to ensure a snug fit
- Soft fabric elastic ear ties that can be adjusted to fit your head shape
- An internal filter pocket which acts as a double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs
- Available in various sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
- Comes with 1 replaceable PM2.5 Filter Pkg. Face masks can be worn with or without filters. Additional filters are also available listed under Filters
- Please check the sizing chart, below image, for measurements and placement before ordering.
The Story Behind the Image - CLICK HERE to hear the story behind "Wild Rose Garden" that is available on a variety of our products.
It's important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order. Don’t assume that your face size is similar to your clothing size! Face shapes can vary significantly from person to person.
- Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
- PM2.5 Filters for face coverings are also available and are listed under Filters
|Youth||22 cm||23.5 cm||25 cm||N/A|
|26 cm||27.5 cm||29 cm||30.5 cm|
If you are not happy with your apparel or accessory purchase from us, we will provide a refund or exchange (excluding shipping costs) within 14 days of receipt. Exceptions for gift giving. All returned items must be unworn with all labels attached.
There is a no return, exchanges or refunds on canvas prints, matted prints, limited edition products or Gift Certificates.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns. To return an item you must send us an email within 14 days of receiving your item, we will then provide return instructions.
Due to health and sanitary reasons, face coverings are non-returnable and non-refundable. Be sure to check the sizing chart for measurements when ordering.
Shipping within Canada and the USA is complimentary for all retail orders over $150. International shipping fees are determined on weight and destination once the order is placed. Retail orders are shipped by Expedited Post or Letter Mail for smaller orders.
For wholesale orders, you will be notified by email of the shipping cost and will be billed accordingly.
When processing your order, we will do our best to fill your order with our current inventory within 1-2 days. In the event we are out of stock, some orders may take up to 4-6 weeks to process, which you will then be notified.