Back to Nature Apparel
"Wild Rose Garden" Alberta Wild Rose Regular Leggings
- Made from 88% polyester & 12% spandex. hand sewn performance wear
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- 1.5-inch elastic waistband finishing & cover stitched hems
- Quick-dry fabric Features Eco-Poly fibres that require significantly less energy & water use during manufacturing
- Weight is 280g/m2
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your leggings in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again!
- All measurements in accordance with US Standard Sizing.
- All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics.
- For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- Due to compression fit, we recommend upsizing one size.
If you are not happy with your apparel or accessory purchase from us, we will provide a refund or exchange (excluding shipping costs) within 14 days of receipt. All returned items must be unworn with all labels attached.
There is a no return, exchanges or refunds on canvas prints, matted prints or retired products.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns. To return an item you must send us an email within 14 days of receiving your item, we will then provide return instructions.
Due to health and sanitary reasons, face coverings are non-returnable and non-refundable. Be sure to check the sizing chart for measurements when ordering.
Shipping fees are determined on weight and destination once the order is placed. Retail orders are shipped by Expedited Post for tracking purposes, and for orders over $50, shipping is complimentary. For wholesale orders, you will be notified by email of the shipping cost and will be billed accordingly.
When processing your order, we will do our best to fill your order with our current inventory. In the event we are out of stock, some orders may take up to 4-6 weeks to process, which you will then be notified.